President Obama with the Executive Order blocked Aixtron purchase
President Obama with his Executive order prohibited the Chines purchase of Aixtron for National Security reasons. Another audible sign that the U.S presence in Europe, is not a luxury but a Necessity for European Defense and Security Pillars, as the case in Aixtron showed that Germany has to rely on U.S. advice and steps.
President Obama’s Order Regarding the Proposed Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in Aixtron SE by Grand Chip Investment GMBH , The White House Press Release Dec 2, 2016
- Security Concerns Prompted Germany to Reopen Review of Chinese Takeover of Aixtron
- President Obama blockiert Aixtron-Übernahme
- View the detail : US tries to block Chinese purchase of Aixtron
- US ‘warned Merkel’ against Chinese takeover of tech firm the Local.de October 27 2016
- US blocks Chinese purchase of German tech firm Aixtron over security concerns